Notification of Meetings
- The PCSC typically meets on the second Thursday of even months, and may call special meetings as necessary in between.
- The PCSC maintains three standing committees (Renewal, Petition, and Finance) that meet as needed.
- Meetings are posted on the PCSC website, in hard copy at the Borah Building office, and distributed electronically one week in advance of the meeting. Please contact PCSC staff if you’d like to be added to the distribution list.
Attending a Meeting
- Members of the public are welcome to attend PCSC meetings.
- Please sign in at any meeting you attend.
- If auxiliary aides or services are needed for individuals with disabilities, please contact the SBOE office at 208-332-1561.
- Public comment will be limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
- Individuals may offer oral testimony by attending in person at the meeting’s physical location or by attending via Zoom and clicking the “raise hand” function during the public comment section of the meeting.
- Written comment may be submitted to the PCSC prior to the meeting, via mail at P.O. Box 83720, Boise, Idaho, 83720, or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written testimony will be read into the record.
Materials Related to Agenda Items
- Final revisions for new charter school petitions must be received by the PCSC
office no later than 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time thirty (30) calendar days prior to the
- All other materials to be considered at a regular meeting must be received by the
PCSC office no later than 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time fifteen (15) calendar days prior
to the meeting date.
- Materials to be considered at a special meeting of the PCSC must be received by
the PCSC office no less than twelve (12) hours prior to the scheduled start time of
- Additional or revised materials may be accepted after the deadline at the
discretion of the PCSC Director.
- Additional materials and handouts may be accepted at the meeting at the
discretion of the PCSC Chair.
- All materials shall be submitted electronically via electronic mail, web-based filesharing
services, or portable data storage devices. Materials submitted as a shared document or via a shared drive not provided by the PCSC will not be accepted.
- Please see PCSC policy for more information, or contact PCSC staff with any questions.