Notification of Meetings
- The PCSC typically meets on the second Thursday of even months, and may call special meetings as necessary in between.
- The PCSC maintains two standing committees (Renewal and Petition) that meet as needed.
- Meetings are posted on the PCSC website, in hard copy at the Borah Building office, and distributed electronically one week in advance of the meeting. Please contact PCSC staff if you’d like to be added to the distribution list.
Attending a Meeting
- Members of the public are welcome to attend PCSC meetings.
- Please sign in at any meeting you attend.
- A listen-only conference line is available for members of the public. Phone Number: 1-720-279-0026 Passcode: 2759486
- If auxiliary aides or services are needed for individuals with disabilities, please contact the SBOE office at 208-334-2270.
- If you’d like to address the PCSC during a regular or special meeting, please indicate so on the sign in sheet. The chairman will invite you to the podium, and you will be asked to state your name for the record.
- Written testimony may be submitted to PCSC staff at any time. Written testimony received at least 7 days in advance of a meeting will be included in the meeting materials. Written testimony received less than 7 days in advance of a meeting will still be distributed to commissioners. Please include your name and contact information.
Materials Related to Agenda Items
- Meeting materials for scheduled agenda items are generally due 30 calendar days prior to the meeting. Additional or revised materials will be received after this deadline only upon the specific direction of PCSC staff. Additional materials or handouts may be accepted at PCSC meetings at the discretion of the chair. Please see PCSC policy for more information, or contact PCSC staff with any questions.