Notification of Meetings
- The IPCSC typically meets on the second Thursday of even months, and may call special meetings as necessary in between.
- The IPCSC maintains three standing committees (Renewal, Petition, and Finance) that meet as needed.
- Meeting agendas are posted on the IPCSC website, in hard copy at the Borah Building office and distributed electronically by request. Please contact the IPCSC staff if you’d like to be added to the distribution list.
Attending a Meeting
- Members of the public are welcome to attend IPCSC meetings.
- Please sign in at any meeting you attend.
- If auxiliary aides or services are needed for individuals with disabilities, please contact the IPCSC office at 208-332-1561.
- Written comment may be submitted to the IPCSC prior to the meeting, via mail at P.O. Box 83720, Boise, Idaho, 83720, or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a live public comment section is included on the agenda, comment will be limited to 3 minutes.
Materials Related to Agenda Items
- Final revisions for new charter school petitions must be received by the IPCSC
office no later than 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time thirty (30) calendar days prior to the
- All other materials to be considered at a regular meeting must be received by the
IPCSC office no later than 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time fifteen (15) calendar days prior
to the meeting date.
- Materials to be considered at a special meeting of the IPCSC must be received by
the IPCSC office no less than twelve (12) hours prior to the scheduled start time of
- Additional or revised materials may be accepted after the deadline at the
discretion of the IPCSC Director.
- Additional materials and handouts may be accepted at the meeting at the
discretion of the IPCSC Chair.
- All materials shall be submitted electronically via electronic mail, web-based filesharing
services, or portable data storage devices. Materials submitted as a shared document or via a shared drive not provided by the IPCSC will not be accepted.
- Please see IPCSC policy for more information, or contact IPCSC staff with any questions.